I am the CEO and founder of Entangled Networks a quantum computing startup building solutions for scaling quantum computers through multi QPU computation. Before making the decision to start a company I was working in research on quantum information, quantum computing and the foundations of quantum mechanics.
Here is a short version of my academic CV.
- 2016-2020: CQIQC post doctoral fellow at the University of Toronto.
- 2012-2016: Post doctoral fellow at the Institute for Quantum computing, University of Waterloo.
- 2012: Phd at Macquarie University; Advisor: Daniel R. Terno; Thesis:Locality and the flow of quantum information
- 2008: MSc at Tel Aviv University; Advisor: Lev Vaidman; Thesis: Weak measurements of non-local variables
- 2002: BSc at Tel Aviv University.
A few of my presentations have been recorded.
- Non-local measurements via quantum erasure, RQI-2016.
- Non-local weak measurements, Perimeter institute 2014.
- Quantum Discord and the Quantum Advantage, Perimeter institute 2011.
In 2014 I gave a short course on weak measurements. Here are the lecture notes.
Here is my old research page